When you’re on the run and the hunger strikes it can be difficult to reach for the right foods from the shelves. Most products, within a reasonable price range, contain lots of added nasties and sneak in heaps of sugar. Not an effective way to curb hunger at all.
That’s where being prepared can save you.
These tasty little cereal bars have hardly any ingredients, taken 15 minutes to make and are packed with nutrients, protein and energy-inducing ingredients. They won’t take up your time, or money and are far better for you than the cereal bars you find on the shelves.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of nut butter of your choice
- 1/3 cup of coconut butter
- 1/4 cup of your choice of seeds
- 1 tsp of Nuts by Nature
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Mix the nut butter and oats together in a bowl
- Add in the seeds and stir in the coconut butter
- Add a tsp of Nuts by Nature with 200ml of water into the blender and blend for 20 seconds
- Slowly pour a little bit of the milk into the mixture until the consistency becomes sticky
- When the mix is able to form together roll it into rectangles
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes